From Komatsu Airport
By Busapproximately 40minutes
- 1. At the kiosk near the airport’s #1 and #2 bus tops, purchase a ticket for, and then board, the Komatsu Airport Limousine Bus bound for Kanazawa Station (¥1130).
- 2. Disembark at the last stop, Kanazawa Station’s Port Exit (formerly, West Exit).
- 3. Cross the station’s main hall to the Kenrokuen Exit (formerly, East Exit).
- 4. Take a local route bus or taxi from outside the station’s Kenrokuen Exit. (See directions from Kanazawa Station above.)
From Kanazawa Station
By Busapproximately 8–10minutes
- 1. Buses traveling from the station to downtown Kohrinbo (香林坊) are frequent. Take any bus traveling to Kohrinbo from the #3, #6, #8, #9, or #10 station bus stops.
- 2. Remain on the bus until the fourth stop (Kohrinbo). Pay ¥200 to the deposit box at the front of the bus when disembarking.
- 3. Turn right (facing the same direction as the bus would have continued to travel) and walk straight through 2 traffic lights. In approximately 3 minutes, a McDonald’s will be on the left.
- 4. Turn left onto “Tatemachi Street.”
- 5. Walk another 1 minute. Kaname Inn Tatemachi will be on the left, across from a hedgehog cafe.
- 6. To reach Kaname Hostel, continue for another 2 minutes down Tatemachi Street. Kaname Hostel will also be on the left, after a Lawson convenience store.
By Taxiapproximately 10minutes
- 1. Enter the next available taxi at the station’s Kenrokuen Exit.
- 2. Tell the driver, “Tatemachi, McDonald’s.” (Speak slowly and clearly.) Depending on traffic, travel time may be between 10 and 15 minutes.
- 3. Pay the fare upon arrival (approximately ¥1100). Exact change is preferred, if possible. Do not tip.
- 4. Walk 1 minute down Tatemachi Street. Kaname Inn Tatemachi will be on the left, across from a hedgehog cafe.
- 5. To reach Kaname Hostel, continue for another 2 minutes down Tatemachi Street. Kaname Hostel will also be on the left, after a Lawson convenience store.